We get it. Dining at some of Atlanta’s hipper establishments can get expensive. But occasionally a deal comes around that’s just too good for a foodie to refuse. And it just so happens that we have one of those to tell you about today.
Fifth Group Restaurants, the fine folks who manage some of Atlanta’s most delicious dining establishments, are running a 3 day only 50% off special. That means for 3 days only, June 25-27, you can buy certificates to:
- South City Kitchen – sophisticated southern cuisine in Midtown and Vinings
- El Taco – casual, neighborhood Mexican food in the Highlands
- La Tavola – authentic Italian food in the heart of Virginia Highland
- Ecco – delicious European cuisine in Midtown
- Alma Cocina – contemporary Mexican dishes right downtown. *** Make it a full night by catching an improv show at the Village Theatre or dessert at Marlee’s Coffee & Tea House – both right down the street at the Pencil Factory Flats & Shops.
Certificates are valid Monday, July 9 through Tuesday, September 25. Read all the details and purchase your dining certificates online before the deal expires today, June 27!