Ever since tasting the goods a few weeks ago, we’ve been anxiously awaiting the official opening of The Drafting Table – and today we’re happy to announce it is here! The Drafting Table opened Wednesday, September 26, at the Pencil Factory Flats & Shops in downtown Atlanta. Here’s what you need to know before you go.
First, check out their new website. If you’re like me, you like to browse the menu ahead of time. Admit it. You do it too. You can also follow the latest news from the restaurant on their Facebook page.
Here are my top 5 reasons to experience this new Atlanta gastro pub:
- Organic, local ingredients – Owner Doug Caylor is emphatic about sourcing his ingredients locally and organically whenever possible. For that reason, the menu is subject to change based on seasonal item availability and freshness. For you, the customer, that means you can expect the freshest food available each and every time you visit. You can also expect chef Hunter Keels to produce innovative, seasonally-specific specials that will keep you guessing and coming back for more.
- Signature cocktails – In addition to the usual beverages you would expect at a fully-stocked restaurant bar, the staff at The Drafting Table will surprise you with creative drinks you can’t get anywhere else.
- Atmosphere – The Drafting Table’s classy comfortable atmosphere is ideal for dining with friends or for a more intimate one-on-one experience. You won’t be disappointed.
- All menu items are $20 and under – I can’t think of another restaurant that matches this one in food quality and dining experience and can say anything close to this. Bravo.
- Free, accessible parking – Diners can park in the free lot connected to the restaurant. No frustrating search for a space. Just head in to the covered parking deck – your meal is mere steps away.
Having said all that, a picture says a thousand words. So here are some food shots that truly speak for themselves. See additional photos of other dishes here.
In short, this is one place that any respectable Atlanta foodie should have on his/her to-eat list – especially if you appreciate the spots it has been compared to – including Holeman & Finch and Miller Union to name a couple.
Contact The Drafting Table to book your table today.