If you are one of the thousands of Atlantans who work in the city, but live further out, this blog post is for YOU! Did you know there is a group of Atlanta restaurants that offer food and drink specials every weekday between 5:00 and 7:00 pm just to address this situation? There is! Atlanta’s Sips in the City provides the perfect way for you to spend those right-after-work-ends hours while the traffic clears. Why spend an hour in the car when you can grab a bite and a drink with friends and then zip home in 15 minutes?
Dozens of restaurants participate in Sips in the City. Here are a few that offer great deals and jumped out at us. You can get the complete list of participating restaurants and specials here. You should also take note of these great deals for your next http://www.healthandrecoveryinstitute.com/topamax-topiramate/ office happy hour.
- The Drafting Table – 349 Decatur St. at the Pencil Factory Flats and Shops – Two-for-one appetizers and two-for-one pizzas Monday through Thursday from 4:00-7:00pm.
- American Roadhouse – 349 Decatur St. at the Pencil Factory Flats and Shops – Tuesday through Thursday from 3:00-9:00pm enjoy half-price beer and wine.
- Legal Sea Foods at the Hilton Garden Inn – From 3:00-7:00pm enjoy discounts on small plates in the oyster bar lounge area.
- Max’s Coal Oven Pizzaria – 300 Marietta St. – $5 meatball or sausage hoagies from 5:00-7:00pm Monday through Friday with the purchase of an alcoholic beverage.
- Meehan’s Public House Downtown – 200 Peachtree St. – Monday-Friday from 5:00-7:00pm enjoy $5 appetizer specials and $5 Absolut cocktails.
Keep up with the latest news about Sips in the City by following them on Facebook.
And remember, if you’re planning to drink, make sure you have someone with you who can drive.