Yep, you read that correctly. Thanks to the Atlanta Preservation Center, you can visit more than 170 Atlanta landmarks for FREE during the Phoenix Files, a City-Wide Celebration of Living Landmarks.
Beginning this Saturday, March 9, Atlantans can reserve a spot for events including:
- Guided walking tours of Inman Park, Grant Park and Druid Hills
- A Piedmont Park history walking tour
- A guided walking tour of Sweet Auburn
- A tour of the historic Fox Theatre
- A bicycle tour of historic downtown Atlanta
- A tour of Ponce City Market (preview the one we did a few months back)
- A BeltLine Bus Tour (see pics from the one we did last spring)
Atlanta has a rich and interesting history. And with literally 200 events to learn about it for free, there’s no excuse! Make a day of it and enjoy a burrito at Caramba Café in the Pencil Factory Flats & Shops after you attend the guided walking tour of Sweet Auburn. Grab a drink at Barcelona Wine Bar, one of Inman Park’s current hotspots, to talk about what you learned during the walking tour of Inman Park. You can even get your BBQ on at Bone Lick after attending the White Provisions tour in northwest Atlanta.
Whatever you do, don’t miss this incredible opportunity to learn more about our great city!
Get all the information you need on the Atlanta Preservation Center’s website. Scroll all the way to the bottom to see the event list.