Ok, so there is a TON of stuff happening in Atlanta this weekend, April 5-8, for the Final Four Basketball Championship, which is taking place at the Georgia Dome.
If you’re looking for a place to watch, eat, and drink, here are some spots offering special deals for the big event.
The Drafting Table, less than two miles from the Dome at the Pencil Factory Flats & Shops, will be 100% tuned in to the Final Four on all TVs. They have created two signature drinks for the weekend: the Long Shot Lemonade ($5) and the Journeyman Slam Dunk ($6). They will also offer $4 pints of Batch 19 and Boulevard Wheat to go with their delicious food menu.
Bone Lick Barbecue will be showing the games as well as offering 1/2 price wings. They will also have beer bucket specials and beer shot combo specials.
West Midtown Corner Tavern has several Final Four specials including:
- $4 beer – Sweetwater 420, Blue Moon and Fat Tire
- $4 Jack & Cokes
- $4 for 5 wings (Buffalo, Thai Chili, BBQ & Habenero)
- $4 Chips, Cheese & Salsa
Alternatively, if you want to more actively watch the game, head over to Midtown Bowl where you can watch all the action while you knock down some pins.
There are several big events happening around town in conjunction with the Final Four if you want to really get in the thick of it. Here are some of the highlights.
- The Big Dance Concert Series – FREE three-day concert in Centennial Olympic Park featuring Dave Matthews and the Zac Brown Band, among many others
- Bracket Town – The Ultimate Final Four Fan Fest at the Georgia World Congress Center
- Final Four Youth Dribble – 3,200 kids will dribble around the Georgia World Congress Center on April 7 at 11:30AM
- Road to the Final Four 5K – Saturday, April 6 at 7:30AM – 5K run/walk through downtown to benefit Coaches vs. Cancer®
- Reese’s Final Four Friday – Watch the student athletes from the 2013 NCAA® Men’s Final Four® teams participate in one of their final practices before the national semifinal games
- Reese’s College All Star Game – Watch top senior college basketball players from across the country battle it out on the court